Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sunday on La Grande Jatte

For this project, which consisted of re enacting famous paintings in order to produce a music similar to video linked here: 70 Million, my group selected the piece entitled: Sunday on La Grande Jatte.
My group, which consisted of Chelsea (Cardboard Dog & Presentation), Nichole (Cardboard Dog & Presentation, Tori (Woman in Red), and myself (Woman in Black, form, and lip syncing) worked minimally for the project, only creating 3 set pieces, and using costumes and surroundings to imitate the picture, without making the multitude shown in the original painting.
If I were to do the project, I would have selected an easier painting to imitate, as well as having memorized the song and played it while filming, as to improve the lipsyncing.

No comments:

Post a Comment